Snap, snap! Evil with humor is here.
The series ‘Wednesday’ Addams is heading over to Netflix soon. Wednesday Addams from The Addams Family inspired the series.
In the series, ‘Wednesday Addams’ and her years as a high school student at Nevermore Academy, where she tries to grasp her psychic abilities, stop a gigantic murderous rampage of town residents and overcome the supernatural secret that impacted her family 25 years ago—all while trying to navigate her new relationships.
If you are curious about the release date and other details we have got you covered.
Wednesday: Netflix Reveals Release Date & Poster For Addams Family Series
Wednesday will make an appearance on Netflix on November 23, 2022, and will consist of eight episodes. A new poster has also been released, which gives us a glimpse of the main character. The lead is holding an umbrella, and it appears to be raining all over. Look it up below.
Jenna Ortega, who plays the titular character, hinted at something in a statement.
“Wednesday is currently a teenager, and we’ve never seen her as a teenager before. Her snarky, snide remarks might not necessarily sound as charming when they’re coming from somebody who should probably know better than a 10-year-old girl.
That was a balancing act. We didn’t want to make her sound like every other teenage girl, but we also didn’t want to make her too ignorant. And we’ve never seen her on screen this much.”
It continues, “Any other time you’ve seen Wednesday, she’s been the one-liner, the end of a joke, she always hits it, and I think that’s what people really love about her. But in this show, every scene is Wednesday.
There’s an opportunity to give her a bit more dimension, and she becomes a bit more of a real person, which I don’t think we’ve ever seen before.”
Wednesday premieres November 23! Snap, snap. pic.twitter.com/Ejwn9U5Sl9
— Netflix (@netflix) September 23, 2022
‘Wednesday’ Cast List Is Here
The members that are all set to make their appearance in the series are listed below:
- Jenna Ortega as Wednesday Addams
- Luis Guzmán as Gomez Addams
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia Addams
- Riki Lindhome as Dr. Valerie Kinbott
- Jamie McShane as Sheriff Donovan Galpin
- Hunter Doohan as Tyler Galpin
- Georgie Farmer as Ajax Petropolus
- Moosa Mostafa as Eugene Otinger
- Emma Myers as Enid Sinclair
- Naomi J. Ogawa as Yoko Tanaka
- Joy Sunday as Bianca Barclay
- Percy Hynes White as Xavier Thorpe
- Gwendoline Christie as Larissa Weems
- Victor Dorobantu as Thing
- Isaac Ordonez as Pugsley Addams
- George Burcea as Lurch
- Tommie Earl Jenkins as Mayor Walker
- Iman Marson as Lucas Walker
- William Houston as Joseph Crackstone
- Luyanda Unati Lewis-Nyawo as Deputy Santiago
- Oliver Watson as Kent
- Calum Ross as Rowan
- Johnna Dias Watson as Divina
- Murray McArthur as Fabian
Do you want to take a look inside the character? Oh, you seem excited. Check out the clip below.
What are your speculations on this upcoming comedy horror series? Are you planning to catch up on it? You’re welcome to share your opinions in the comment section below. And stay tuned with us for more updates.