Kali Uchis has announced the arrival of a new album and a tour that will be kicking off soon, and for which you will be able to secure presale tickets soon.
There will be a release date set for March 3, 2023, for the third album of this band, which is called Red Moon In Venus.
There Is A Lot Of Excitement Surrounding Kali Uchis’ 2023
As part of her North American tour, Grammy-winning artist Kali Uchis is making a stop in Chicago, marking the first American stop of her career. During a press conference on Monday, January 23, the singer confirmed that she would release an album called Red Moon on Venus in the spring of next year. This album will accompany a headlining North American tour.
There is a new album set for release via Geffen Records on March 3, and you can pre-order and pre-save the album on streaming services right now. According to Uchis, the album’s overarching theme is “love is the message.”
In a statement released alongside the announcement, the singer stated, “Red Moon In Venus is a timeless, burning expression of desire, heartbreak, faith, and honesty, reflecting the divine femininity of the moon and Venus. The moon and Venus work together to make key aspects of love and domestic life work well. This body of work represents all levels of love — releasing people with love, drawing love into your life, and self-love. It’s believed by many astrologers that the blood moon can send your emotions into a spin, and that’s what I felt represented this body of work best.”
It Is Expected That The Tour Will Begin In Austin On April 25
There will be a stop at the Moody Amphitheater in Waterloo Park on tour beginning on April 25 in Austin. This is part of the Red Moon in Venus tour. In addition, the tour is scheduled to take Uchis to New York City, Philadelphia, Orlando, Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, and more.
It will conclude on May 30 at Arizona Financial Theatre in Phoenix, Arizona, with a final performance. There are no May dates for Raye to support Uchis except for May 26, 28, and 30.
To get her feet wet before she embarks on her headline tour, Uchis will have the chance to appear at a series of festivals in March, a month before she heads out on her tour. In addition, the singer will perform at several different festivals this summer, including Lollapalooza in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Colombia’s Esteréo Picnic, and Coachella in California.
You can check out Kali Uchis’ new album announcement and her upcoming tour dates below.
- March 17—Santiago, CL—Lollapalooza Chile
- March 19—Buenos Aires, AR—Lollapalooza Argentina
- March 24— São Paulo, BR—Lollapalooza Brazil
- March 26—Bogotá, CO—Estéreo Picnic
- April 16 & 23—Indio, CA—Coachella
- April 25—Austin, TX—Moody Amphitheater at Waterloo Park*
- April 26—Houston, TX—713 Music Hall*
- April 27—Irving, TX—The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory*
- April 30—Miami, FL— FPL Solar Amphitheater at Bayfront Park*
- May 1—Orlando, FL—Hard Rock Live Orlando*
- May 2—Atlanta, GA—Coca-Cola Roxy*
- May 4—New York, NY—Radio City Music Hall*
- May 7—Philadelphia, PA—The Met Philadelphia*
- May 9—Washington, D.C.—The Anthem*
- May 10—Boston, MA—MGM Music Hall at Fenway*
- May 12—Toronto, ON—Coca-Cola Coliseum*
- May 14— Detroit, MI—The Fillmore*
- May 16—Chicago, IL—Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom*
- May 18—Denver, CO—Fillmore Auditorium*
- May 21—Portland, OR—Keller Auditorium*
- May 23—Vancouver, BC—UBC Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre*
- May 24—Seattle, WA—WAMU Theater*
- May 26—San Francisco, CA—Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- May 28—Las Vegas, NV—The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- May 30—Phoenix, AZ—Arizona Financial Theatre
Kali Uchis 2023 Tour Tickets – How To Get Them?
The general public will have the opportunity to purchase Kali Uchis tickets on Thursday, January 26, at 10 am EST. Live Nation will produce the event, with tickets available through Ticketmaster. Try to score tickets in the presale to catch Kali live.
Tuesday, January 24, 10 am EST, will start the artist presale, platinum presale, and VIP presale. The conference concludes the next day at 10 pm Eastern Standard Time. There are plenty of presale opportunities for Kali Uchis 2023, as there are several presale ticket releases. It has been reported that the presale code REDMOON can be used for the artist presale. It’s also reported that Spotify’s presale code is IN VENUS, a reference to the artist’s new album.
With the code SOUND, you can access Live Nation’s presale. There have already been confirmations of presale codes for some venues. Codes are available for Atlanta, Arizona, Irving, Denver, Boston, Detroit, and Philadelphia.
New York presale code SOCIAL and San Francisco presale code ENAMORADA are available. These releases will also follow the Live Nation, Spotify, and local presales for venues that still need to confirm their presale codes. In most cases, venues and radio stations run local presales. Presales begin at 10 am EST on Wednesday, January 27.
Kali Uchis has yet to have a Los Angeles date for this year’s tour schedule. Therefore, those who may be wondering why there isn’t a Los Angeles date on her schedule need to know that the singer will perform at Coachella this year.
What is your level of excitement about the announcement of the tour? Leave a comment below and tell me your energy and passion for the events. We will keep you updated with the latest gossip, so stay tuned.