TikTok tasks are becoming increasingly difficult, and the Stand-Up challenge is not for the faint of heart. All you need is a strong partner, a steel core, and superb balance to give it a shot.
People just hop on their partner’s back while moving from lying on the ground to completely standing up without falling off or losing their balance in this challenge.
If that wasn’t difficult enough, you also have to do it all while listening to a song and matching the beats!
What Is the Tiktok Stand-up Challenge?
The challenge is set to Krypto9095’s song “Woah,” and each time the song says “Woah,” you must jump up and land quickly on your partner who has shifted into a different position. The woman finishes the challenge by backflipping off of her partner’s shoulders and dancing according to the song while balancing on his back, according to one video that has received 21.3 million likes.
Also Read: What Is the Tik Tok Ice Cube Challenge and Where Do Those Ice Cubes Go?
Frankie and Wayne Bridge attempt the challenge, with Frankie tumbling off Wayne’s back right at the first step, labeled ‘nailed it.’
The Tiktok Stand up Challenge and How to Complete It
- First, find a partner and make sure they’re capable!
- Get your partner to lie down on their stomach on the floor.
- Play the song while standing on their backs.
- Jump up on the first beat.
- The person on the floor must go to all fours as you jump up, and you must land on their back.
- On the following beat, jump again, but this time your partner must stand up onto their feet, back bowed and flat, and hands-on the floor for support.
- You should land on their back once more.
- On the next beat, jump again, but this time your partner will stand taller, their hands off the floor but their back flat.
- They will land on their backs.
- Your partner will stand up straight if you jump again in time with the beat.
- It’ll be necessary for you to land on their shoulders.
- Now smile, hit the send button, and pat yourself on the back.
Also Read: Silhouette Challenge: The Provocative and Dangerous Tiktok Viral Trend